AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland`s leading General Contractors to recruit an Electrical Lead for a construction of a new medical device manufacturing facility in Kilkenny.
- Management of the Electrical Systems package.
- Ensure the Commissioning lead process is followed, by either taking on the role directly or appointing an individual responsible for this role.
- Structured mentoring of the graduate engineers in line with plan agreed with Engineering Manager.
- Assist the Management Team in resolving any significant technical issues that cannot be resolved on site.
- Monthly progress reporting to the Manager.
- Prepare technical and contract documentation for issue and analysing returned tenders.
- Keeping up to date the delivery schedule to control deliveries
- Seeking to clarify queries with the Design team through request for information (RFI) system
- Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports
- Producing look ahead programs to assist production.
- Carrying out Quality Control through inspections and snagging
- Carrying out document control, recording & transmitting information
- A trade and/or relevant third level qualification
- A minimum of 5 years site experience preferable with previous Pharma/Life Sciences/Industrial experience.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and to manage inputs from a range of specialist suppliers and in-house staff.
- Knowledge of client, vendor & contractor interaction & management
- Positive, a good communicator with the capability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
If you would like any more information on this role please contact Jakub Korbecki on +48539603657 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org