Electrical Project Engineer
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit an Electrical Project Engineer for a Roscommon based role.
The company have a broad spectrum of ongoing projects both in Ireland and internationally and can offer the successful candidate a clear path for career development.
The Electrical Engineer will have experience in dealing with ESB supply, MV/LV (transformers, MV switch gear, MCC panel specification requirements, oversee plant and electrical infrastructure design co-ordination of client specification with control panel manufacturer, oversee FAT, co-ordination of electrical design with electrical sub-contractors and oversee installations & testing to meet requirements
The project stage will vary across each project but the successful candidate will have an opportunity to work in the following areas:
- Feasibility Assessments
- Preliminary Reporting
- Detailed Design and Contract Documents
- Cost Benefit Analysis and Business Case Reporting
- Tender Management
- Tender evaluation and review
- Construction Management
- Client liaison
- Planning of the project
- Preparation of Project Quality Plan
- Implementation of Project Quality Plan and designated reviews
- Carry out analyses and design work
- Overseeing of design and analyses of junior staff and Technicians
- Preparation and review of specifications
- Preparation and review of reports
- Carry out hazard identification and risk assessment
- Preparation and review of H&S plan
- Issue of project deliverables
- Site monitoring
- Contract administration and construction supervision
- Liaison meetings with clients and other disciplines
- Provide direction and on the job training in technical matters.
- Provide assistance with tendering of future work.
- You will be degree qualified or equivalent (i.e. Chartered Engineer or member of a professional body)
- Ideally the successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years post graduate experience
- A valid Driving License and own transport is required
- The candidate should have experience in the design and construction management of above and below ground assets in the civil industry.
- Experience working on a pharmaceutical job, advantageous.
- Ability to prepare reports, conduct feasibility studies and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work as part of a team and achieve tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and ability to comply with Quality Assurance Management Systems is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Please contact Ian Murphy 085 866 6878 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org