Electrical Quantity Surveyor
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Irelands leading contractors to recruit an Electrical Quantity Surveyor to cover this clients operations in the West of Ireland.
This a great opportunity working with an internationally established contractor working on a number of large Industrial and Pharmaceutical projects in the West of the Country. The successful candidate will achieve a strong salary for this role.
- Manage the review of Contracts to ensure compliance
- Procurement oversee all operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department
- Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the business
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting
- Manage the identification, analysis and reporting within the Business & Projects
- Manage the provision of Data and analysis of issues & risks
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule
- Manage all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies
- Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- Degree qualified
- Mechanical and or Electrical Experience desirable
- Ideally 6+ years experience in either Quantity Surveying or Commercial Manager roles
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Good Level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability and proven experience managing teams of highly motivated surveyors.
- Further training and development opportunities highlighted.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
Please contact Darren OKeeffe on 085 866 5682 or email your CV to email@example.com