Energy Engineer – Dublin
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland`s largest Engineering Consultancy to recruit an Energy Engineer for their Head Office in Dublin. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years` experience working on large engineering projects previously.
This company works in various different sectors including Commercial, Residential, Pharmaceutical and Education among others and the successful candidate will be afforded great exposure to many of these.
Competitive salary on offer.
Our client are currently working on some of the most interesting and complex projects throughout Ireland and the UK and we provide a range of sustainability services including:
- Building Energy Modelling,
- Building Faade Analysis,
- Internal Thermal Comfort Analysis,
- Daylight / Sunlight and overshadowing Analysis,
- Wind and CFD modelling
- Part L Compliance and Low Energy Design Advice.
- BEng (Level 8) in Building Services or other relevant Honours Degree
- 2+ years experience in a similar position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience of IES VE thermal dynamic modelling software.
- Sound knowledge of Irish Building Regulations and Building Energy Rating procedures.
- Have a can do attitude and a desire to give an excellent quality of service.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
For more information about this role, please contact Darren O`Keeffe on 085 866 5682 for details or email CV in confidence to email@example.com