Energy Lead – Dublin – Cork – Galway
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive recruitment has been retained by our client who are a leading International Engineering Consultancy to recruit an Energy Lead to join their team out of any of their operations in Dublin, Cork or Galway.
This is a permanent role that presents an opportunity to work with an industry leader. The ideal candidate will have strong Irish project experience and ideally have strong connections within the Irish Market.
- Understand the energy marketplace and align with our business plan.
- Key Account Manager for key clients such as TSO (Transmission System Operator) and across the sector including private renewable energy developers (onshore and offshore) and government agencies.
- Undertake competitor analyses, identify current and potential new players and develop strategic partnerships.
- Identify new business opportunities obtained through developing customer and market intelligence by building strong professional networks and customer relationships with a wide variety of clients.
- Undertake reviews of national energy and power policy to understand the aims of our clients and how these will manifest as projects.
- Participate in strategic planning with the leadership team including development of growth plans for our clients Net Zero Energy Business.
- Management of programme and framework budgets.
- Represent our client across all of their global practices including the UK, Middle East, Canada and North America.
- Own technical responsibility for project quality, design standards and delivery processes.
- Provide management, motivation, inspiration and technical leadership for the Energy Team.
- Chartered Engineer.
- Specific experience in delivery of infrastructure for renewable energy and grid clients and demonstrable knowledge of renewable energy and power system.
- Knowledge of the Irish renewables marketplace, key clients, partners and delivery methods.
- Active in the energy industry in Ireland with business connections across the sector.
- 10+ years experience in delivery of renewable energy and power infrastructure.
- Strategic thinker with business acumen and project finance oversight.
- Effective team building and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
Please contact Darren O`Keeffe on +353 85 866 5682 or e-mail your CV to [email protected]