Environmental, Health & Safety Advisor
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Health & Safety Advisor London
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor for a London based bespoke building contractor.
This is a permanent role with a competitive salary package on offer for the right candidate.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Implement policy and procedures on site.
- Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal, CBT and external training.
- Ensure and promote injury free workplace.
- Incident free healthy sites to be upheld.
- Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations.
- Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required. Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support.
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in health and safety.
- Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
- Represent and liaise with clients representatives while on site including attendance at meetings.
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies.
- Making sure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
- 5 years + experience in a similar role required.
- Run audits, inductions, safety procedures, smoothly.
For further information on this role, please contact Owen Twomey on 085 866 9484 or email CV to email@example.com