Environmental, Health & Safety Lead
AA Euro Recruitment Group
EHS Managers Switzerland – Pharma, Belgium Data Centre
Euro Executive are recruiting for EHS Managers to work on a largescale pharmaceutical/data centre projects in Switzerland and Belgium respectively.
Our client are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. They are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
You will join a hard working ambitious team and you will benefit from a supportive culture, where your ideas and contributions will be recognised.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure the management of safety across a large pharmaceutical/data centre project, including team management, representing the company at client meetings
- Ensure that regular formal site audits are conducted and inspections as directed in the Safety Management system, communicate to site management in order to close out issues
- Ensure the delivery of health and safety inductions for all new employees or contractors
- Ensure sub-contractor safety documents are produced and available on site, relevant and in accordance with best practice and current legislation
- Manage Safety Advisors and Officers on site
- Serve as representative at site meetings and manage the Tool Box Schedule for the project
- Compile and communicate site emergency plans in conjunction with the site managers team
- Inform and assist site management on the preparation of the safety file for handover to the client at the end of the project
- Furnish safety reports to head office as required
- A relevant recognised EHS qualification
- At least 10 years experience in construction safety, 4 of these to be in a lead or management role
- Previous experience on Pharmaceutical/Data Centre projects is desirable but not essential
- Excellent management experience with the ability to lead and motivate site teams
If you would like more information on this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org < or call, +48539603657