Equipment Services Manager – Cork
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit an Equipment Services Manager for our client who are a rapidly expanding organisation in the renewables/ offshore Surveying industry. The role will be based out of our clients Cork City operations and is a permanent position with them. The successful candidate will report directly to the Leadership Team.
- Management of survey equipment
- Maintain asset register for all survey equipment, spares and consumables.
- Manage the procurement/rental of all survey equipment including order tracking, supplier communications, logistics, repairs to existing equipment.
- Maintenance of all survey equipment
- Communicate any equipment failure risk to the Operations and Project Managers
- Assistance with vessel mobilisations
- Management of spares, rentals, and SLAs
- Contributions to safety checks
- Verification that the specification of equipment to be mobilised is correct for the specification of each project.
- Reporting on above activities including the reporting of equipment costs to Project Managers
- Contributing to communications between vessels and office in relation to equipment rental/procurement or repairs.
- Four years experience working with geophysical survey equipment
- Experience with marine electronics and cable terminations
- Experience with towed sensors and their maintenance
- Knowledge of USBL and GNSS systems
- Experience with maintenance scheduling and implementation
- Experience with procurement or rental of equipment from suppliers
- Ability to occasionally work offshore
- Team player
- Ability to assist with geophysical data collection (preferable but not essential)
- Experience with offshore wind energy (preferable but not essential)
- Experience with geophysical tenders
For more information, please contact Darren O`Keeffe on 085 866 5682 or send your CV to email@example.com