AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive have been retained by a leading construction company to recruit an Estimating Administrator to work out of their office in Dublin. The Estimating Department provides completed detailed and timely estimate/tenders in accordance with Company procedures and client requirements to secure work orders for the Company.
- Registering and recording drawings and Bills of Quantities received in the department, as per established Company procedures.
- Data input of all relevant information received.
- Photocopying drawings and Bills of Quantities received in the department.
- Using our estimating system in preparation of enquiry packages for sub-contractors and suppliers
- Sending out drawings and other relevant documents to subcontractors or suppliers so as to receive quotations for different work elements.
- Contacting subcontractors and suppliers by telephone or otherwise to follow up on receiving quotations and other necessary information.
- Various other ad hoc duties.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a busy office environment.
- Previous construction experience desired
- Strong PC skills including Excels and experience with other computerised systems
- Flexible approach, friendly disposition.
- Ability to work well as part of a team in an environment with strict deadlines
For more info, call Jerry Roche on 087 6213406 or email email@example.com