Estimator – North Dublin
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Irelands largest Fit-Out specialist Contractors to recruit an Estimator for a role based in their head office in North Dublin. This is a permanent position with this company who are working on a variety of large scale projects including pharmaceutical, Data Centres and commercial works. .
Competitive salary on offer.
- Check and acknowledge tender documents and amendments.
- Select subcontract and material suppliers.
- Organise copy of tender documents and amendments for appropriate parties.
- Ensure tendering processes are fully implemented.
- Identify scope for design alternatives and value engineering, discussing with appropriate bid team members.
- Appraise sub-contractor/supplier quotations.
- Price up Prelims, in conjunction with Senior Estimator / Construction Manager
- Finalise Tender Summary Sheet prior to Adjudication Meeting.
- Attend Adjudication Meeting and present tender.
- Enter final tender information in tender log and ensure it is maintained.
- Attend handover meeting and brief team on tender bid.
- Ensure supply chain is regularly refreshed in line with procurement / construction activities to meet the companys needs.
- Complete Contract Sum Analysis/Schedule if necessary.
- Attend post tender negotiations with Client.
- Ensure final Tender Summary Sheet and supporting documentation is fully distributed to delivery team commercial resources.
- Undertake project debrief, eliciting feedback from sites, to improve construction.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 3+ years` experience in Estimating
- Competent in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements
- Proven track record working on projects over 10-15m+
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High level of competency in BQ preparation and pricing.
Please contact Darren O Keeffe on + 353 85 8665682 or email your CV to email@example.com