AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a leading Irish owned multinational to recruit an Executive Administrator for a maternity contract based in North Cork HQ. Reporting to the Group Company Secretary. You will provide a range of professional and efficient services to the Board, Senior Management and Personnel.
- Provide a professional executive administration service within the Company Secretarial Office and support to the Chief Executive Office as required;
- Ensure all issues raised by Members of the Society or Members of the Representative structure (Board, General and Regional Committees) are addressed in a professional, timely and courteous manner.
- Preparation for and attendance, when required, at Regional Committee Meetings, Electoral Group Meetings, Sub-Committee Meetings, Area Meetings, Annual General or Special General Meetings.
- Provide support in the accurate drafting and recording of Meeting Minutes and Actions.
- Raising of Purchase Orders, Goods Received Notes for the Company Secretarial Function.
- Provide administration support to various Projects and Initiatives within the Company Secretarys office.
Rules and Equity Administration
- Support the Group Company Secretary and Team Colleagues in managing the following activities:
- Build expertise and a detailed knowledge of the Rules of the Society, Membership policies and guidelines set by the Board and the legal requirements for the transfer and transmission of property and laws governing entitlements.
- The maintenance of the Societys Equity Register; including all Equity Transactions (Applications, Conversions, Transfers, Redemptions, Nominations, Linking & Splitting of Accounts) and the administration of various Member facing initiatives (Member Funding Mechanisms, Loyalty Reward Scheme etc.,)
- All correspondence with Executors, Next of Kin, Revenue, Solicitors and External bodies acting for Members, Deceased Members and their estates.
- All written correspondence and telephone queries in relation to Members Equity, ensuring the timely recording and retention of all shareholder data and correspondence.
- Application of the Societys Rules and Policies (including Member Categorisation, Re-districting, Election Processes)
- Supporting the Company Secretary in maintaining the Statutory Records for the group and its subsidiaries.
Experience & Skills:
- Relevant qualification preferably in Office Management Administration, Secretarial or a Business- related discipline.
- At least 5 years experience working in a busy office environment.
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality as demanded by the role.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, written and presentational skills.
- Excellent listening skills; having the ability to empathise and build effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Careful attention to detail, with a strong ability to prioritise tasks and meet reporting deadlines.
- Proven proficient IT Skills with emphasis on Microsoft Office Suite.
- A positive and flexible attitude and self-starting ability.
- A willingness to work in a collaborative team environment to successfully deliver team deliverables.
- High levels of drive, energy and initiative.
- Knowledge and experience of the manufacturing industry would be an advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
There is a salary of 36,000 on offer for the successful candidate, with a lucrative bonus and benefits package.
To apply, please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org <. We can also arrange a Skype call at a time & date that is convenient to you.