Expense Analyst (Italian Language)
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a Leading Multi-National to recruit an Expense Analyst for the EMEA shared service function based in Cork. The role of an Expense Analyst is to support the efficiency, accuracy & compliance of the employee expense process across the European and US affiliates. Monitor and Review Expense Operations across the affiliates on a daily basis to ensure the efficient and accurate flow of expenses.
- Develop an appropriate level of technical and business knowledge of in house expenses system. Resolve all Tier 1 Expense & Credit Card queries from employees & local finance teams both from a policy & system perspective.
- Complete the Quarterly & Bi-Annual Post Payment audits for affiliates, with particular focus on the resolution of audit findings as well as the presentation of rationalised audit results to the affiliate controllers.
- Complete Credit Card administration activities.
- Support key Expense & Credit Card metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure key deliverables are being met whilst identifying and implementing initiatives to improve.
- Support global/regional Expense & Credit Card projects
- Support the overall Expense team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables whilst demonstrating ownership & accountability
- Minimum 2 years experience in Finance function with experience of implementing process change
- Accounting / Finance degree.
- Fluency in English and Italian required
- Experience with Employee Expense systems & SAP Finance Modules
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to work in global team environment & communicate effectively with internal business partners of all levels & disciplines, as well as external Business Process Outsourced organisation team members
Salary & Benefits:
There is a market leading salary and benefits package that includes healthcare and pension.
Please call Jerry Roche on +353 21 206 6078 or send your CV to email@example.com.