AA Euro Recruitment Group
My client is seeking a Financial Accountant to permanently join their Accounts department within the head office in Mahon. The successful candidate will be responsible for the accurate and efficient
preparation of monthly management accounts, monitoring the companys cash flow with monthly
reporting, preparation and submission of VAT/PAYE to Revenue and ensuring that the company
is fully compliant with all relevant laws, accounting standards and filing requirements.
- Managing daily accounting operations.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Review financial statements and trial balance for accuracy and
- reconcile any financial discrepancies.
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register.
- Debtors control and creditors management.
- Reviewing overhead and operating expenses.
- Assisting with internal and external audits.
- VAT/PAYE return preparation.
- Filing CSO and CRO returns.
- Employee expense processing.
- Bank account reconciliation.
- Ad hoc duties and payroll support as required.
- Qualified accountant.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience working in financial control.
- Proficient at monthly management account preparation.
- Strong Sage and Microsoft Excel experience (comfortable with
manipulating large amounts of data).
- Possess strong technical knowledge and attention to detail whilst being
able to take a step back and assess/understand the bigger picture.
- Ability to work on ones own initiative.
- Ability to organise, schedule and execute tasks effectively.
- Excellent communication skills.
There is a market leading salary on offer for the successful candidate.
Contact Beata Smith email@example.com t: 021 206 6078 m: 087 136 1780