Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a Tech Multinational to recruit a Financial Planning and Analysis Accountant based in Cork. As a FP&A Accountant, youll need to have financial and analytical expertise in transforming data into impactful information from a reporting, planning, and forecasting perspective.
- Focus on supporting the Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) Presales and Services team, which is an integral part of our business which is going through an exciting period of constant growth.
- Support the annual planning process and be responsible for understanding the financial drivers and key insights into the business while maintaining key partnerships with Finance, Operations, and regional and global Services teams.
- Youll also need to have continuous improvement mindset with solid attention to detail, accountability, and full ownership of your responsibilities.
- Youll work as part of the EMEA Sales and Services Business Finance team and youll be supervised by the EMEA Services Finance Manager.
Experience & Skills:
- Qualified accountant with a degree and 5+ years of relevant experience working in multinational companies (MNCs)
- Proactive with demonstrated initiative in the delivery of tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Results-oriented with a solid ownership and accountability for deliverables
- Good business partnering, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage competing workloads and prioritize effectively
- Prior experience as a business, financial, or data analyst
- Experience working with large systems and datasets
- Report creation, model building, and data management experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with planning, reporting, and analytics
- Experience using business intelligence (BI) tools, Tableau, and customer relationship management (CRM) systems like Salesforce.com (SFDC) and Oracle
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Experience managing projects is a plus
Salary & Benefits:
There is a market leading salary and benefits on offer.
To apply, please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV to email@example.com <. We can also arrange a Skype call at a time & date that is convenient to you.