Finishing Foreman – Dublin City
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client who is a leading main contractor to recruit a Foreman for a large Mixed Use Development in Dublin City valued over 120 million. The ideal candidate must have 6 years plus experience working with medium or large main contractors working on high detailed project working.
- Overall management on site, reporting to the Project Manager
- Attend all onsite meetings
- Apply all Health & Safety procedures to site
- Aid the delivery of the project on time and within budget.
- Supervise sub-contractors in an efficient manner
- Achieve the desired quality finish
- Guarantee delivery of project to the client is achieved in a appropriate and sufficient manner
- Extensive previous knowledge on commercial and residential projects
- Clear indication of previous management of sub-contractors
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to motivate and manage personnel
- Ability to present reports defining projects progress, problems and solutions
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience working directly for a medium-large main contractor as a finishing foreman on commercial or residential projects
- Trade Qualification or Construction related qualification
Please contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 8666089 or email your CV to Kevin@aaeuro.com
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.