Fire/ Gas Commissioning/ Service Engineer – Cork
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit Fire/Gas Commissioning/ Service Engineers to work on projects located in the Cork Region. The company have a broad spectrum of ongoing projects both across Munster and Leinster but this role will be solely Cork based and can offer the successful candidate a clear path for career development.
Competitive salary and company vehicle on offer for the role.
Our client are seeking to add some Commissioning & Service Engineers to our Munster team, ideally with relevant experience in Service Industry and Electrical/Electronic Qualification. The work would involve Commissioning & routine maintenance of Fire Alarm Systems & Gas Detection Systems on our client`s sites, including fault-finding and making alterations. The role involves using a laptop computer and detector-testing equipment so candidate will need a certain level of computer literacy.
The role requires an individual who:
- has a technical ability and an interest in technology
- understands the importance of adhering to standards
- can work alone, without supervision and is happy to stand over their work
- can use hand-tools and a multi-meter to diagnose faults.
- is computer literate.
- can retain a basic knowledge of relevant national standards, and where to find them
- can interact with a variety of clients in a professional manner
- can provide basic training on systems to clients
- is agile enough to climb ladders and access attic spaces
- is comfortable working at heights (on a short ladder or in a MEWP)
- is comfortable in clean room environments
- can write reports detailing issues or problems that arise on site
- is happy to be part of an after-hours on-call rota.
For further information on this role please, contact Martha Brackett on 085 862 1731 or email CV to email@example.com
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.