First Line Assurance Officer
AA Euro Recruitment Group
First Line Assurance Officer
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a market leading Irish group to recruit a First Line Assurance Officer based in their Dublin head office (starting remote with a plan to return to and office / WFH hybrid model). Reporting to the Reporting to the First Line Assurance Manager the First Line Assurance Officer will be responsible for completing continuous risk based assurance testing and providing assurance to the First Line Assurance Manager and the Financial Services Director that all controls are operating effectively and efficiently. You will also be responsible for providing support to the Product Managers in the identification, assessment and monitoring of all product risks and identifying and implementing improvements to Procedures and Controls to mitigate identified risks.
- Successfully completing ongoing risk based assurance testing.
- Supporting the Business in the identification and assessment of Compliance Risks and Operational Risks.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with Senior Management.
- Providing risk support to Product Managers.
- Maintaining the Compliance and Operational Risk Register across the full ambit of Financial Services Products.
- Completing Assurance Testing activities to agreed timelines to provide assurance to First Line Assurance Manager and the Financial Services Director.
- Reporting on the results of Assurance Testing activities to First Line Assurance Manager and the Financial Services Director and contributing to the continuous improvement of the relevant business controls based on these results.
- Contributing to the development of a risk based Assurance Testing Programme and complete independent testing.
- Supporting the First Line Assurance Manager in co-ordinating the completion of the annual Business Risk Assessment.
- Completing Assurance Testing of compliance with the documented Product and Third Party Policy and Procedures requirements regularly.
- Reviewing, on a regular basis, compliance with the Operating Level Agreements (OLAs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) of key Outsource Partners
- Assisting in identifying and implementing enhanced Procedures and Controls to manage and mitigate the key identified Compliance and Operational Risks
- Providing detailed Management Information, including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), to First Line Assurance Manager on a monthly basis.
- Monitoring risk management activities to inform/identify the priorities for assurance testing.
- Evaluating the outputs of Second Line of Defence (SLOD) Assurance activities and Third Line of Defence (TLOD) Audit activities.
- Supporting the business to implement appropriate changes in Procedures and Controls following SLOD Assurance and TLOD Audit recommendations.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience working in a similar role (e.g. Assurance, Audit or Compliance) for a minimum of 2-3 years.
- Preferably you will have a relevant qualification in business, accounting, finance or risk management.
- You will also have strong quantitative, problem solving and analytical skills and strong risk awareness with experience in enforcing compliance with policies and procedures.
- Communication skills
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Attention to Detail
- Planning and Organising
Salary & Benefits:
There is a market leading salary on offer plus bonus & benefits for the successful applicant with one of Irelands best known reputable employers.
To apply, please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV to email@example.com <. We can also arrange a Skype call at a time & date that is convenient to you.