AA Euro Recruitment Group
AA Euro Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Manager with one of our well established intellectual disability services based in Rosslare, Wexford.
The service is a full time residential facility that is staffed 24 hours per day and situated in Rosslare, Co Wexford. The scheme is home to up to 5 residents with Intellectual Disabilities and/or dual diagnosis. Our ethos in Rosslare is to provide a home that respects each individual`s choices, desire and wellbeing. We aim to promote independence and community involvement. We work in partnership with families and each service user`s circle of support to promote positive inclusion and quality of life.
Responsibilities in this role to include:
- To ensure that all work within the service is user focused and upholds the principles of respect, privacy, dignity, fulfilment, independence and choice.
- To oversee and contribute to the referral process, admission and review procedures.
- To monitor and support service users towards independence and contribute to the review of each adults needs.
- To deal with issues of concern or complaints sensitively and appropriately.
- To co-ordinate and contribute to the selection, recruitment and induction of new staff.
- To personally contribute towards a positive, cohesive and therapeutic environment.
- To develop good working relationships.
- To ensure efficient and effective administration procedures to include rota planning, the storage and dispensation of medication.
- To complete annual reports in on the evaluation of the service.
- To be fully involved in preparation and control of scheme budgets and accounts.
- To complete H & S monthly monitoring reports and work in partnership with contractors and health and safety experts.
Requirementsthis role are as follows:
- Professional qualification in Social Work/Applied Social Studies OR First or Second Level Nursing OR Degree in the Health and Social Care Suite OR QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Services OR Degree in Youth & Community work
- 2 years paid experience in the intellectual disability or autism field for those with Social Work/Applied Social Studies or Nursing qualifications
3 years paid experience in the intellectual disability or autism field for those with a Degree or QCF qualification as listed above
- 3 years experience in a supervisory or management role in the area of health and social care.
- Full valid driving licence on application and access to own transport on appointment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates of all levels to gain more experience and progress their career within the healthcare sector
For more information on this role and schedule an interview, please clickAPPLY NOW
We look forward to hearing from you !