Head of Digital Construction – Dublin
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Irelands leading main contractors to recruit their Head of Digital Construction to develop improve, implement and resource the companies Digital Technology and BIM Procedures across the organisation.
The role will be reporting directly into the board of directors, and sees significant scope for progression, longevity, and an element of training, upskilling and development.
The company has a significant portfolio of work, with cross sectional projects, pharmaceutical, commercial builds, and light civil works.
Executive level package on offer.
- Responsible for BIM standards development, implementation, and enforcement
- Automate routines in BIM to support standards and productivity
- Assist in developing and enforcing BIM documentation and workflow process standards
- Support project teams to deliver projects in BIM
- Creation, management and monitoring the BIM contract documentation and deliverables
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with agreed BIM protocols
- Manage / Update BIM Project Documents
- Implement and maintain the BIM Execution Plan
- Follow BIM standards and development procedures
- Responsible for the BIM training of staff appropriate to their level of involvement with BIM
- Train and oversee the day-to-day activities of the BIM department to ensure BIM standards are maintained in the creation of the Revit models
- Directly responsible for any BIM team members under his/her direct reporting responsibility
- Relevant qualification Degree in Engineering or construction related discipline.
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft Office applications also.
- Demonstrates a high level of drive, productivity and performance under own mobilisation.
- Excellent IT Skills Essential
- Minimum of 8 years BIM Experience.
- 5 years managerial experience,
- Strong interpersonal, social skills with the ability to manage other design personnel
- General understanding of interoperability between software used to accomplish discipline tasks
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Darren OKeeffe on 085 866 5682 or email your cv to email@example.com