Head of Learning, Leadership, Development & Inclusion – Dublin
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a well known Irish Contractor to hire a Head of Learning, Leadership, Development & Inclusion based in Dublin,
Contract position: Maternity cover
- Design, implement and evolve the learning, management & leadership development strategy that addresses the business needs of today and tomorrow, working closely with the various Boards, HRLT, external parties
- Be accountable for the companys Management & Leadership Development programme Elevate – continuously reviewing and enhancing learner experience, and incorporating changes as business and managerial skills evolve (incl. external provider management, co-delivering delegate & LM programme briefings, co-facilitating personal leadership and effectiveness learning modules as required)
- Identify opportunities and need for enhanced processes and systems, and drive those to implementation accordingly, e.g. LMS – to contribute to effective and credible partnership of the People Development function to the business.
- Drive the EDIB agenda with tactical support from the EDI Partner, Business Steering group and EDIB allies network, to ensure an inclusive, flexible and modern employer for potential candidates and current colleagues; evolving policies and behavioural programmes to ensure diverse employees feel valued and have equal opportunities for progression and development.
- Fluency and solid understanding of the EDIB & cultural change concepts and priorities in evolving business cultures
- Flexibility to travel across the UK, Ireland and potentially mainland Europe
- Background in Learning and development, behavioural change, psychology, human / social sciences
- Executive coaching & personal profiling / assessment qualifications, e.g., MBTI, Insights, 360 feedback practitioner etc. (desirable)
- Professional member of relevant body (EMCC, CIPD, IITD, ICF)
- Degree in HR (or relevant specialism) or equivalent desirable.
Contact Martha Brackett on 085 862 1731 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org