Head of Proposition Development
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Head of Proposition Development North Cork
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a leading Irish owned multinational to recruit a Head of Proposition Development to be based in North Cork HQ. Reporting to the General Manager you will successfully lead the creation, evaluation and delivery of commercially viable, higher margin product and proposition opportunities from ideation to launch to drive incremental growth for the business unit. You will develop a pipeline of internal and external propositions, progressing business case approval, with responsibility to build and deliver go-to-market product launch plans, and ownership of marketing activities and sales performance.
• Build and manage a high performing, dynamic team to drive strategic growth in line with the company values and behaviours, delivering agreed business growth and sales plans.
- Develop an entrepreneurial skill set, developing and leading an overall business growth strategy while getting down in the weeds with the team to drive fast and effective execution of projects.
- Define and lead the Proposition direction and strategy together with relevant internal and external functions developing product roadmaps and crafting product USPs and positioning.
- Develop and execute creative product/solution go-to-market and marketing strategies (inclusive of content, photoshoots, influencer and PR) to drive sales growth and ambition.
- Translate customer and market insights into meaningful opportunities that can be applied to both existing proposition projects and the creation of new proposition business opportunities.
- Lead the team in the development of overall strategic growth leveraging our breadth and depth of capabilities to create high-impact, innovative, science- and customer-centric solutions.
- Build credible, influential relationships with a broad network of internal and external stakeholders, influencing cross-functional teams to identify, develop and implement proposition solutions addressing unmet customer needs that will drive profitable growth.
- Working with the business unit team to achieve agreed revenue, volume and margin targets while influencing wider strategic direction and opportunities.
- Prepare consistent, timely and accurate sales reports, developing S&OP plans and presenting back to internal stakeholders and senior management as required.
- Input, liaise and help deliver the development of new and existing commercial partnerships with customers and distributers in key regions.
- Develop product, process and technical understanding of categories and plant capability and wider perspective around growth aspirations.
- Build and develop relationships with Government Innovation and Technical teams; Group acquisition team; and our key customer base and ensure an insight driven, customer focused approach to help drive existing propositions and create a pipeline of new opportunities.
- Project manage proposition projects to ensure timelines and deliverables are managed and delivered to project, commercial, customer and market requirements.
- Liaise with Regulatory / Compliance resources internally and externally to ensure products, projects and recipes conform to current and future industry and target market standards.
Experience & Skills:
- Degree level in Business / Commerce / Food Science or other similar third level qualification
- Strong skillset in sales and marketing strategy delivery.
- Ideally 10+ years` experience in a B2C or B2B marketing, sales or business development role.
- Experience of managing product and marketing project plans through to product launch.
- An understating of the creation and delivery of a Go-To-Market planning process.
- Experience of working with designs teams to deliver from packing concepts through the artwork process and final printed packaging.
Salary & Benefits:
There is a market leading salary on offer for the successful candidate, with a lucrative bonus and benefits package.
To apply, please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.