Health and Safety Advisor
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Health & Safety Advisor – Cork
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a leading Construction Company looking to recruit a Safety Advisor for projects based in Cork. This is a full-time permanent position. You will be involved in developing, monitoring and implementing the company`s HSEQ policy, ensuring that at all times they are compliant with Health and Safety Regulation.
- Preparation of Health Safety and Environmental Plans and Risk Assessments.
- Audits and reporting.
- Preparation and Co-ordination of meetings.
- Safety Inductions.
- Facilitation and mentoring of all onsite personnel.
- Input all safety information into the safety management system.
- Up to date knowledge of H&S Legislation.
- Liaise with clients and attending meetings representing the company at all times.
- Evaluating, pro-actively improving techniques for the control of environment and safety.
- 3rd Level Qualification in Health & Safety.
- Previous experience of large construction schemes, especially Pharmaceutical projects.
- IT Proficient Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- 3 – 5 years experience in Health & Safety on construction projects.
Contact Eoin McGreevy 085-866 9484 or forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.