Health and Safety Advisor
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a market leading contractor to recruit a Health &
Safety Officer to cover a large-scale data centre expansion project in Dublin.
- Completing Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Section on pre-qualification & tenders for Projects
- Keeping log of company EHS documentation
- Accumulation & logging of information from Audits/inspections/site hours/BBS programme
- Reporting on Audits/inspections/site hours/BBS programme received from sites in the form of Report/scorecard
- Administration of the safety management system. Standardising SMS System, updating all forms on master list and distributing forms/docs ensuring correct versions are completed correctly.
- Upkeep of EHS shared server
- Ensuring Audit Close outs
- Writing & approving EHS procedures & maintaining company EHS manual
- Assist in the implementation of EHS Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure EHS Policies and Procedures are maintained and reviewed as required
- Keeping track of legislation & updating legislation registers for business practice requirements
- Maintaining Business Generic Risk Assessments & Aspects/impacts for company
- Provide advice to all levels on the business as required.
- Participation and involvement in EHS meetings as required
- Scheduling & partaking in EHS external accreditation audits
- Completing desktop audits for EHS external accreditations
- Maintaining & keeping track of EHS affiliations/memberships
- Creating EHS plans, Construction Phase Plans & preparation of documentation folders for
- Notification of construction sites to the H.S.A. where company appointed PSCS
- Liaising with & supporting the site EHS department as required
- Ordering of Supplies for sites such as SWP/Permit books, stickers etc. & ensuring there is always a stock of same
- Supporting the EHS manager in general admin duties
- Maintaining & testing of emergency equipment at Head Office
- Manual Handling Trainer
- Other ad hoc duties
- Relevant Third Level Degree
- Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
- Represent and liaise with clients representatives while on site including attendance at meetings.
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director.
- Making sure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
- 2 years + experience in a similar role required.
- Run audits, inductions, safety procedures, smoothly.
For more information on the role please contact Eoin on 085 8669484 or firstname.lastname@example.org