Health & Safety Officer
AA Euro Recruitment Group
AAEuro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading Mechanical Engineering Contractor to recruit a Health & Safety Officer, to be based in their Head Office in Dublin, covering ongoing projects around Dublin.
- Preparation and issuing of Risk Assessments, Method Statements & Site Specific Safety Statements in consultation with Site Foremen and Contracts Managers.
- Carrying out Environmental Health & Safety inspections.
- Completing EHS Training for Employees.
- Investigation, recording and reporting of accidents and near misses promptly, ensuring that any corrective actions are implemented without delay.
- Reviewing sub-contractors Safety Statements and Safety Compliance
- Attending regular site Health & Safety Meetings.
- Third level qualification or equivalent in Health & Safety
- 3 5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience on commercial / fit out projects would be advantageous
- Mechanical experience desirable
- Excellent communication, leadership, training and presentation skills.
For more information on this role, please contact Sarah Lonergan on 021 206 6078 or email your CV in confidence to Sarah@aaeuro.com <