Health & Safety Officer
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Irelands premier main contractors to recruit a Senior Health and Safety Advisor to cover a large scale Data Centre project in Blanchardstown.
- Implement policy and procedures on site.
- Ensure training for supervisory staff received appropriate training to include internal, CBT and external training.
- Ensure and promote injury free workplace.
- Incident free healthy sites to be upheld.
- Integrate and improve group policies and procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligations.
- Work and liase with HSEQ Director.
- Maintaining workers to upkeep precautionary measures needed as required.
- Site operatives and office staff achieve desirable training and support.
- Degree qualification or its equivalent in health and safety.
- Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
- Represent and liase with clients representatives while on site including attendance at meetings.
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director.
- Making sure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
- 5 years + experience in a similar role required.
- Run audits, inductions, safety procedures, smoothly.
Please contact Erik Donnelly on 085 252 5177 or 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org