Health & Safety Officer
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by its client to recruit a Health and Safety Officer on a permanent basis in Sweden.
Our client currently requires a Health and Safety Officer for a large Data Centre project in Sweden. This is an exciting role with this client who are a leading International M&E Contractor.
A full relocation package is on offer, flights, accommodation, living allowance and a competitive salary.
- Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments
- Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement
- Complete Safety Induction Training for all new employees and sub-contractors, and maintain documentary evidence of same.
- Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay
- Provide relevant accident information for insurance purposes
- Identify new and on-going safety related training requirements, ensuring all mandatory training is reviewed and delivered on time
- Ensure that correct PPE is availed of at all times by all relevant employees Enforce Health and Safety Department Policies
- Review sub-contractors Safety Statements and Safety Compliance
- Attend regular Health & Safety meetings
- Relevant Third Level Degree
- Continue to develop and carry out health and safety training as required.
- Represent and liaise with clients representatives while on site including attendance at meetings.
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to HSEQ Director.
- Making sure staff have all relevant manuals and training.
- 3 years + experience in a similar role required.
- Run audits, inductions, safety procedures, smoothly.
For more information, please contact Eanna OBrien on 021-2066078 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com