HP Pipe Fitter
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Pipefitter High Purity Limerick
AA Euro have been retained by one of Irelands most established M&E Contractors to provide skilled trades for a large-scale Pharma (building services) project in Limerick.
The Positions are divided in to 3 distinct groups:
- Pipefitter Plumbers,
- Pipefitters High Purity
- Pipefitters Commercial/Industrial
Suitable candidates are required to hold a valid craft certificate as this is essential. The various fitters will be working with LPHW & chilled water as well as carbon and copper pipes. The Pipefitter Plumbers will be required to braze as well as fit pipe.
Prior experience at a similar level in a mechanical contracting environment is also essential. The ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team will be a distinct advantage. We require excellent communication and organisation skills and a valid safe pass with manual handling certificate.
Pay will be in line with industry rates.
- Understanding of Drawings isometrics
- Works well in a team environment
- Interaction with clients/engineers
- Use of power tools
- Hydrostatic Testing of systems
- Complete take offs where required from installation drawings
- Have a Proactive & pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Available for over time & weekend works
- Experience in pipefitting essential
- Familiar with pipe threading machines/groovers
- Experience within the construction industry
- Experience working within a cross discipline team
- Valid Safe Pass and Manual Handling essential
- Qualified Plumbing/Pipe Fitting: Minimum 3 years experience
- Manual Handling
- Safe Pass / CSR Card
- Craft Card
- Working at Heights & Abrasive Wheels
- IPAF/MEWP Essential as this is an MEP project and working at height is required.
- English (required)
- Monday to Friday with work available on weekends
We are unable to process candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without these criteria will not be considered.
For more information on this vacancy please contact Alan Scanlan on +353858671980 or email your CV to [email protected]