HP Pipe Fitter
AA Euro Recruitment Group
HP Pipe Fitters
AA Euro have been retained to provide skilled Mechanical trades for off site Modular Plant (Mechanical) in North Cork .
Suitable candidates are required to hold a valid craft certificate as this is essential.
The fitters will be working with LPHW & chilled water as well as carbon and copper pipes. Prior experience at a similar level in a mechanical contracting environment is also essential. The ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team will be a distinct advantage. We require excellent communication and organisation skills and a valid safe pass with manual handling certificate. Pay will be in line with industry rates.
- Understanding of Drawings isometrics
- Works well in a team environment
- Interaction with clients/engineers
- Use of power tools
- Hydrostatic Testing of systems
- Complete take offs where required from installation drawings
- Have a Proactive & pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Available for over time & weekend works
- Experience in pipefitting essential
- Familiar with pipe threading machines/groovers
- Experience within the construction industry
- Experience working within a cross discipline team
- Valid Safe Pass and Manual Handling essential
- Qualified Plumbing/Pipe Fitting: Minimum 3 years experience
- Manual Handling
- Safe Pass / CSR Card
- Craft Card
- Working at Heights & Abrasive Wheels
- IPAF/MEWP Essential as this is an MEP project and working at height is required.
- Pipe fitter: 3 years (required)
- English (required
- Work authorisation: Ireland (required)
- Monday to Friday with work available on weekends
- Supplemental pay types
- Ability to commute/relocate.
- Contract length: 4 – 6 months
We are unable to process candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without these criteria will not be considered.