Human Resource Associate
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment are looking to find a driven HR Associate for our client. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the maintenance and development of efficient and effective data and information flow between the business areas and HR on a global scale. Processing of HR data requests will involve triaging a queue of requests which are received from over 50 countries worldwide. Your responsibilities will be undertaken with a strict awareness of the protection of HR data, relevant compliance and privacy.
- Maintain employee records via SAP HR, ensuring all information is correct (hires, terminations, transfers, leave etc.)
- Respond to general HR queries using a knowledge base to address queries correctly and efficiently.
- Posting job positions with strict guidelines on structure and formatting.
- Monitor the queue of requests and work with the team to plan the daily processing approach and division of responsibilities.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders internally and globally.
- Ability to meet customer business needs within the agreed upon SLA and deliver on all performance metrics.
- Actively work with the other team members & Global HR Operations team to build effective working relationships and drive improvements for processes and data.
- Participate in scheduled and ad/hoc data clean up exercises to ensure data is accurate and positions are delimited as appropriate.
- Anticipate and respond appropriately to any business, legal or affiliate needs; evaluate change requests through developing an in-depth knowledge of affiliate requirements.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience with all business partners internally and globally
- Advise HR colleagues globally of best practise.
- Bachelor`s degree or 4 years relevant work experience.
- Experience in HR administration and/or relevant experience in operations.
- Demonstrated experience with data management and proven ability to interpret and manage data with sharp accuracy and focus.
- Business background with the ability to grasp systems quickly (HR Toolkit, SAP HR Dashboards and SAP HR Personal Administration & Organisational Management Modules)
- Demonstrated ownership and ability to make decisions within guidelines and policies.
- Ability to work effectively in a physical and virtual team environment and international business partners.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced multi-national environment with ability to work individually and as part of team.
- Willingness to be adaptable and flexible as required with a solution focused mind-set and strong work ethic to overcome any challenge.