Human Resources Business Partner
AA Euro Recruitment Group
HR Business Partner
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a market leading multinational to recruit a HR Business Partner based in their Dublin offices. Initially a maternity contract for 12 months. Reporting to the Divisional Head of HR, you will be a key member of the leadership team providing the full range of HR services that enables employees to achieve their business objectives. You will partner with teams from a HR perspective, including organisation design, resourcing, performance and talent management, employee engagement and the development of the people and behaviours element of the commercial plans
HR Business Partner Support
- Provide HR business support to the various teams in the division. This will include working with, coaching and supporting the Managers on all people and HR related matters such as culture development, engagement, development, employee relations, industrial relations, performance management, succession etc.
- Work with the business teams to facilitate, measure and continually improve team effectiveness and motivation, people management practices and processes and advise on actions/initiatives to enhance these.
- Work with the Managers to promote and ensure effective use of engagement and communication processes/mechanisms and provide proactive input for improvement in this area to support the development of a positive and engaging culture and environment for all colleagues.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on the application of HR policies. best practice, employment law and IR.
- Lead the effective delivery of the HR workstream of change programmes
- Provide input into the development and implementation of the commercial plans, in particular the development of the people and behaviour element.
- Advise managers in relation to employee relations matters including all HR processes.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with union representatives to foster positive culture, ensure issues are managed effectively and ensure business objectives are delivered.
- Lead and support union engagements in IR issues, pay etc as required.
- Manage Employment Tribunal process where required
- Be a resource to individual employees as appropriate: provide advice and support as required, facilitate problem solving, be point of contact.
- Work with the Resourcing Team to support recruitment activities (interviewing, onboarding support)
- Provide support for HR wide initiatives and lead network wide HR projects as required.
- Lead the team to ensure that they have the skill sets, resources and support needed to deliver in their roles, achieve objectives and operate in a manner consistent with our values.
- Ensure appropriate performance review, development and succession management systems are operating effectively to develop and retain the requisite skilled resources to meet current and future business needs.
- Set team objectives, review and provide feedback on performance on an ongoing basis.
- 5+ years experience in a progressive HR Manager/Business Partner role in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years experience of a managing an IR environment, supporting resolution of IR/ER issues, managing relations with unions and managing union engagements.
- A third level qualification in Business, HR or related subject
- Working knowledge of employment legislation with the ability to confidently and competently advise on same.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and management skills with the ability to interact and influence effectively at all levels across the business and to get things done.
- Strong coaching skills with the ability to build strong relationships and build trust with a variety of stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven project management skills with experience managing change programmes.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise and deliver high quality results.
- A team player with proven resilience and ability to adapt to change.
- Full driving license
- CIPD membership
Salary & Benefits:
There is a market leading package on offer.
To apply, please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV to email@example.com. We can also arrange a Skype call at a time & date that is convenient to you.