Human Resources Business Partner
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment is working with a market leading Tech Company in Limerick to recruit a HR Business Partner to provide proactive and professional HR advice under the Shared Service model. You will effectively implement, in conjunction with the Group HR Manager, HR services across the business to achieve both business goals and people strategy. The role ensures cohesion between all elements of the HR model to deliver a simple and consistent employee experience.
- Partner with the business across the Group structure to offer strong direction on the HR agenda.
- Lead the Graduate Development Programme
- Lead and administer the L&D remit for the Group.
- Keep informed of developments in relevant employment law legislation and case law
- Work closely with Head of Departments throughout Group on talent development, performance management and employee relations.
- Work with Group HR Manager on the Mental Health and Well being Agenda
- Drive the Diversity and Inclusion agenda with the Group HR Manager through promotion of events, D&I training and strategy analysis.
- Manage, maintain and drive traffic to the HR sharepoint site and to dedicated HR email
- Collaborate with all areas of HR and support the Group HR Manager.
- Identify and implement innovate interventions to drive employee engagement, retention and motivation to support a high-performance culture.
- Ensure relevant policies are designed, reviewed, updated and managed with the employee experience and business goals in mind.
- Own and drive individual HR projects to continually drive the HR agenda.
- Build and foster strong relationships with Shared Services team to ensure high standard of service delivery and achieve the broader HR function goals.
- Lead on the HR operational/admin requirements in the day to day running of the HR Shared Services remit.
- Maintain and update the HRIS for Group to ensure audit compliant.
- Assist on the management reporting of HR Department in particular reporting for Board Review
- Meetings, absenteeism, D&I etc. in conjunction with Group HR Manager.
- Partner with line managers to ensure smooth operational HR support and service.
Experience & Skills
- HR degree qualified with 5 years` plus HR experience in a busy SME.
- CIPD Accredited desirable
- Experience managing grievance /disciplinaries whether in a investigatory capacity or advisory capacity
- Experience with redundancies
- Employment law qualification desirable or strong working knowledge of Employment Law
- Experience working within a Group Structure.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and be confident in own decisions.
- Ability to produce accurate work of consistently high quality, within tight timescales.
- Ability to plan and structure own workload against a background of competing demands and high expectations.
Salary & Benefits
There is a salary of 55K plus, a strong benefits package on offer
Please contact David Glavin on 085 862 1542 or send your CV to David@aaeuro.com