Inside Sales Executive
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Inside Sales Executive
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by a market leading multi-national to recruit an Inside Sales Executive to join their growing global sales team with a work from home model. We are looking for passionate Inside Sales professionals to increase awareness and support the sales cycle for a new innovative product. You will be responsible for prospecting new customers through website leads, trade shows, LinkedIn (Sales Navigator) and phone calls.
This role will identify and qualify opportunities, schedule presentations and collaborate with the Account Management of the assigned territory to coordinate evaluations, manage inventory and document all activity in the CRM (Salesforce) system. This is an ideal position for someone who is comfortable making outbound sales calls, generating product interest and qualifying prospects.
- Mange tactical customer calls, quote inquires, product inquiries, documentation requirements to further business at existing & new accounts.
- Develop business plan, territory plan, and account strategy for existing business as well as strategy for new account acquisition.
- Engage directly with potential clients in a designated region to increase customer engagement and grow the territory focusing on meeting an assigned Annual Operating Target.
- Using the company sales philosophy, identify, develop and influence.
- Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of products, services, newly developing technologies and manufacturing practices.
- Use knowledge and understanding of the Companys operational processes, market position, and competition to identify and qualify leads, prospects, and incoming inquires that fit our strategic objectives.
- Engage with Internal Suppliers, to support client needs through our supply chain services.
- Prepare quotes and related documentation to maintain updated customer profile information in Salesforce contact management.
- Develop and deliver sales and technical presentations to develop deeper customer relationships.
Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years inside sales experience
- Bachelors degree in business, or related field
- Passion for providing an innovative product to market
- Business to Business (B2B) sales experience preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems
- Ability to quickly build and qualify relationships with potential customers
Salary & Benefits:
There is a market-leading package on offer to join a truly innovative employer with a market leading product that is incredibly well positioned for further growth.
To apply, please call Owen Twomey on +353 085 866 9484 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.