Junior Project Manager – Cork
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland`s leading developers to recruit a Junior Project Manager to oversee high valued projects in throughout Cork City. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 -4 years experience working as an engineer with a main contractor on large scale projects.
This is an unique opportunity for an engineer to progress their career in project management with a well-renowned employer.
- To oversee the day to day management of a project of varying sizes, from start to completion.
- Liaise with on site construction team for the successful delivery of the project
- Manage all Health and Safety aspects of the project.
- Oversee quality of the finished product to ensure it adheres to the drawings, details and specification all to the clients expectations.
- Manage project programs and monitor progress on site to ensure delivery of completed project.
- Hold regular onsite progress meeting with project team and suppliers to ensure a coherent approach to the project.
- Contribute to the formulation of the construction methodology and project management plan for the project, adopt and improve these as the project advances.
- Comply with company management, quality, and environmental systems.
- Represent the Company at all project meetings
- Managing client expectations on all contracts to ensure new and existing relationships are developed and maintained.
- Min 3 years experience working with a main contractor.
- You will be degree qualified in Engineering / Construction Management
- 3 – 4 years practical experience in construction with previous building experience such as large scale high rise and structures and RC, restoration projects and commercial building
- You will have over 3 years experience team leading in a similar capacity.
Contact Kevin Hallissey 085 866 6089 or forward your CV to email@example.com
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.