Junior Quantity Surveyor
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment is looking to recruit a Junior Civil Quantity Surveyor for a civil project based in East Cork.
- Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractors accounts.
- Support the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
- Prepare cash flows
- Support in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Support with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
- Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
- Support with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
- Support with the valuation of variations.
- Support with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the companys reporting process.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
- Assist to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the companys requirements.
- Previous site experience would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of construction industry and its practices.
- Qualified to Degree Level
- 1-2+ Years experience in a similar role.
- Exposure to civil projects, heavy civil engineering.
- Desire to progress prolonged career with premier contractor.
Please contact Sarah Murphy on 021 206 6078 or send your CV in confidence to email@example.com