Lead Quality Auditor
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained, by an international construction company to recruit a lead quality auditor, based out of the companies head office in Cork.
You will be responsible for working in tandem with the group quality manager, implementing and executing qa audit programmes, and ensuring the highest of standards of quality are upheld.
- Assist the Group Quality Manager with the development and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.
- Assist the Group Quality Manager in determining the internal audit scope and developing annual audit plans
- Assist the Quality Manager in the preparation and execution of ISO9001 External Audits.
- Implement and oversee the internal QA Audit Programme in accordance with ISO19011:2018 & ISO9001:2015,
- Implement and oversee the Supply Chain audit Programme in accordance with ISO19011:2018 & ISO9001:2015,
- Perform quality assurance audits to ensure compliance with Quality Management System,
- Schedule internal project audits to be undertaken by the QA Audit team,
- Responsible for leading the delivery of individual audits to time and quality standards in line with the audit schedule
- To track management action plans and issue resolution through monitoring progress and providing periodic updates to meet audit reporting requirements.
- To apply internal audit standards and best practice.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audits results and document process
- Assist with developing the capability of the audit team by providing coaching and feedback
- Participate in recruitment interviews when required
- 5 – 6 years experience as a Lead Quality Auditor is essential
- Strong knowledge of construction industry and, in particular, mechanical and electrical installations
- Strong computer skills, particularly in the MS Office suite
- A background in mechanical or electrical engineering is advantageous
- Strong knowledge of ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 19011:2018
- Strong knowledge of audit programmes, practices and techniques
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to convey complex and technical issues in a concise and easy to understand style
- Strong people development skills and experience of managing and developing a multi-disciplinary and multi-location team of professional staff
- Professional Quality Qualification is preferred
- Chartered Quality Professional or Working toward Chartered Status is preferred
- CQI or IRCA Member is preferred
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Ian Murphy on 021 2066078 or email your cv to email@example.com <