Learning & Develeopment Skills Coordinator
AA Euro Recruitment Group
- The role is primarily to assist the HR Learning & Development Officer and HR Manager in communicating and implementing L&D courses across the allocated project.
- Support the development and implementation of L&D initiatives and systems
- Maintain employee L&D records according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Establish strong stakeholder management relationships
- Create, prepare and manipulate presentations and reports for L&D initiatives when required
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; review professional publications; establish personal networks; participate in professional societies
- Promote adherence to HR policies and local Employment Law while ensuring alignment with Companies vision and values
- Ensure data integrity according to GDPR
- Assimilation of monthly reports/statistics
- Data analysis / reporting as requested by the HR L&D Officer
- Assistance with L&D initiatives as required.
- Occasional attendance at Company events (e.g. careers / recruitment fairs) may be required.
- To have a duty of care to yourself and others regarding Health and Safety issues and ensure that the Companys Health & Safety Policies and Procedures are implemented.
- To actively promote the Companys Equality & Diversity Policy, encouraging staff awareness and participation in all areas.
- To actively promote the Companys Code of Conduct and be aware of your responsibilities to report concerns.
- Adhere to the Companys Data Protection Policy and Procedure and ensure private and confidential data is kept secure and disposed of in the appropriate manner.
- To carry out duties pertinent to the scope of the post as directed by the Group Head of Human Resources and Group HR Manager.
- Third Level Qualification in HRD an advantage but not essential.
- Membership of IITD desirable.
- Excellent MS Office Skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and oral) required.
- Outstanding multi-tasking and organisational skills.
- Teamwork and prioritisation skills essential.
- Ability to work effectively and flexibly in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English.