Locum Pharmacy Technician
AA Euro Recruitment Group
We are currently recruiting for a Locum Pharmacy Technician for a leading Healthcare hospital based in Dublin City Centre.
This is a Full Time specific purpose contract position 35 hours per week
- Be accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- To prepare and dispense medicinal products under the supervision of the Pharmacist in a caring and professional manner.
- Controlling stock levels and ordering medicines as determined by store requirements.
- Preparation of patient blister packs, processing and tracking claims.
- Reporting to and supporting the pharmacist in a busy dispensary.
- Experience working in a busy dispensary in a Hospital setting.
- QQI Level 7 Pharmacy Technician Studies qualification
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent communication skills and be capable of working on own initiative.
- People focused with an ability to effectively deal with the public.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Experience of using Cliniscript dispensing software
- Building a strong working relationship with pharmacist and all team members in the pharmacy to ensure seamless delivery of service to our customers.
If you feel that you have the requirements and skills for this role, please apply with an updated copy of your CV.