AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a number of Maintenance Fitters for a leading manufacturing company based in North Cork. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Fitter will work closely with the existing maintenance team to maintain the plant, ensure plant downtime is minimised and plant throughput maximized.
Core responsibilities for this role include:
- Respond to plant downtime to ensure that the plant can maximize throughput;
- Responsible for repairing and replacing damaged equipment;
- Utilize IT systems to record work completed;
- Interrogate, fault find and resolve any problems that are shown on the companys equipment;
- Active participation in and close out of assigned tasks associated with summer & winter overhauls to ensure all plant equipment is maintained and repaired as required;
- Active participation and meaningful engagement in continuous improvement activities and meetings;
- Repair and overhaul of all plant & equipment as required;
- Completion of work permits as required and adherence to health and safety standards;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels to ensure alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Participation in special projects as required.
Candidates for this position must possess:
- Fully Qualified Fitter to work in Factory,
- Relevant experience in a heavy mechanical facility is essential;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with ability to prioritize key tasks and meet challenging deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail and concern for standards with a keen results orientation;
- Flexible and willingness to cover a 25/5 and/or 24/7 shift pattern;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, ability to work in teams, to interact with production/maintenance colleagues and managers alike;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to take and respond to direction as required;
- Self-motivated individual who has strong customer focus and can work on ones own initiative;
- Proven track record of working with the systems as outlined.
Contact Owen Twomey on 085 866 9484, alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org