AA Euro Recruitment Group
To ensure management of materials both company and client supplied Free Issue from receipt up to and including issuance.
- To ensure correct storage techniques are used for storing materials including any required preservation.
- To ensure that the stores are kept in an orderly and proper manner.
- To ensure that an efficient delivery service is provided to the project from the warehouse.
- Ensure proper and accurate usage of the company computer system for managing the warehouse.
- Ensure full commitment to the implementation of the procedures.
- To monitor and control the movement of company owned and hired equipment and transport (does not include vehicles allocated to individuals for personal use).
- To ensure that all external hire of Transport, Plant and Equipment is kept to a minimum and records are kept up to date.
- Generate material reports as required and check for accuracy.
- Ensure stock reconciliation and traceability of materials issued from the warehouse.
- Where used ensure that minimum stock levels are properly accounted for and utilized.
- Ensure excess / unwanted materials returned from site are adequately recorded and accounted for.
- Liaise with the Project Procurement Manager regarding any delivery discrepancies and any other matters to be resolved.
- Liaise with the Project Procurement Manager and coordinate the removal and disposal of excess / scrap materials
- Liaise with Project Procurement Manager and Expeditor on forecast deliveries so that adequate warehouse planning can be executed.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
ESSENTIAL WORK ACTIVITIES
- Representing / Selling
- Controlling / Directing
- Reviewing / Evaluating
- Learning / Researching
HSE AND QUALITY RESPONSIBILITIES
Maintain standards of HSE and comply with Companys Health, Safety & Environment Management System requirements. Take reasonable care of ones own health and safety and that of others in the workplace. Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
- 5 years experience in stores / Material management
- Communication Skills
- Computer skills- Excel, Word
- SAP experience
- Construction project environment experience
- Electrical parts knowledge
- Mechanical parts Knowledge
For more information, please contact Eanna OBrien on 021-2066078 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org