M&E Project Manager
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Our client, a leading Main Contractor require a M&E Project Manager in Oxford.
- Manage & coordinate all phases of the Mechanical/Electrical Services project (Clean Room project)
- Pre-Construction & Planning, Construction, Testing & Commissioning
- Ensure implementation of the MEP deliverables on the project
- Ensure all MEP works are carried out to the highest level of safety.
- Inspect all installation works against the agreed level of the approved quality plan.
- Monitor programmes & review installation progress of MEP services
- Work collaboratively with the design team, MEP subcontractors, and the wider project team
- Relevant Third level Degree
- 8-10 years experience preferably with a main contractor/M&E contractor
- Previous projects experience ideally on clean room jobs,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Excellent IT skills
For more information please contact Tomas Lally on +353892481287 / [email protected] or to apply click `Apply`