Mechanical Construction Manager
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Mechanical Construction Manager Limerick
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a well known Irish M&E contractor to recruit a Mechanical Construction Manager for a pharmaceutical project in Limerick,
- Generates high quality work in alliance with the vision and mission of this organisation.
- Taking responsibility for health and safety on site.
- Leads by example sets, monitors, and enforces the standards of safety, and exemplary quality of work set forth by the company.
- Organising tools, plant, machinery and materials.
- Organising workers.
- Supervising construction activities.
- Coordinates with all other crafts working on a job site to ensure smooth transitions.
- Identifying materials and equipment that may be required.
- Ensuring construction is carried out accurately, following plans and specifications.
- Conducts quality control inspections on project sites
- Ensuring that contractor activities are properly co-ordinated.
- Ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to the required quality standards.
- Analyses and quickly resolves any work problems and may arise and ensures that all deficiencies on any given project are corrected in a timely manner.
- Training employees.
- Ensuring apprentices are provided with work experience relevant to their current requirements where possible.
- Maintaining detailed and accurate site reports.
- Communicating project progress to key stakeholders, such as the client, architects, engineers, and so on.
- Mechanical trade or Engineering background essential
- 5+ years experience in a project management role
- Design experience
- Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSTS) or Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) qualification.
- Previous pharmaceutical experience
- Proven track record in the industry,
- Sound working knowledge of Health & Safety, delivering projects and managing staff, materials and budgets.
If you would like any further information on this role, please contact Martha Brackett on 085 862 1731 or email firstname.lastname@example.org