Mechanical Design Engineer- Galway
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Irelands leading contractor to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer based out of their Galway operations.
This a great opportunity working with an internationally established contractor working on a number of large projects across Ireland. The successful candidate will achieve a generous salary for this role.
Candidates with experience of Data Centre works will have a distinct advantage for this role.
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of Mechanical Engineering Services & Design
- Design and specification of Mechanical Engineering Solutions to current regulations and design standards
- Working with other engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Develop and agree design processes and design deliverables
- Assist with Pre-Construction Engineering activities and the production of information, including design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals, sub-contracts, etc,
- Provide technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial, marketing and project bid teams
- Provide off site technical support to construction teams on projects
- Third level diploma / degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- 3+ Years Relevant experience, ideally in a design consultancy environment
- Knowledge & experience of current Building Regulations, BS Standards, EN Standards and IEC Standards
- Experience in AutoCAD and MS Office Suite Software
- Experience in Hevacomp is an advantage
- Experience in Revit MEP is an advantage
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
If you would like any more information on this role please contact Darren OKeeffe on 085 866 5682 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org