Mechanical & Electrical Trades Manager
AA Euro Recruitment Group
AA Euro Recruitment is currently seeking a senior level candidate to coordinate and manage Mechanical & Electrical Tradespeople on a large scale project in Co. Kildare. This role with have extensive reporting line stakeholders and strong communication skills are essential for this position.
- Coordinate the inducting & commencement of Mechanical & Electrical Trades to site.
- Manage the recruitment process of Electricians, Welders & Pipefitter.
- Conduct screening interviews and verify qualifications of M&E Tradespeople.
- Liaise with our clients daily in relation to performance of M&E Trades on site.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety requirements on site are understood and adhered to.
- Ensure weekly timesheets are gathered in a timely manner to ensure payment of workers.
- Communicate with our European offices in relation to site M&E staff requirements.
- Ensure that all employees on site are registered with relevant unions and pension schemes.
Experience & Skills:
- Third Level Qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is desirable.
- Extensive previous management of Mechanical or Electrical Trades.
- Proven track record in communicating effectively in a pressurised environment.
- Experience in developing and managing relationships.
- Work effectively in both team based and individual settings.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel.
Salary & Benefits:
There is a market leading salary and car on offer for the successful candidate.
To apply, please call David Glavin on +353 21 206 6078 or +353 85 8621542 or send your CV to email@example.com. We can also arrange a Skype call at a time & date that is convenient to you.