AA Euro Recruitment Group
- Management of the Mechanical Systems under your control.
- Management of Site Safety in conjunction with the project manager and the Mercury Safety Advisor. This will include the setup, management of and closing out of the safety file as part of the Management team.
- Management of Site QA in conjunction with Mercury QA Manager including set up, management and close out of file
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Mercury Project manager, consulting Engineer and Client requirements
- Management of all costs associated with your package including:
- Mercury Mechanical Team
- Material deliveries and goods receipting.
- Plant and Equipment
- Management of all day to day site operations
- Ensure Mercury Policies and procedures are followed closely.
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that there is a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractor.
- Management of the Mercury In Progress snagging system ensuring that the supervisors return weekly punch lists where applicable. Ensure all snags are distributed to all Sub-contractors
- Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Close out of all project items including Final Account, O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Material and Plant re-locations, Project Plan all with the support of the site project manager and your project team.
- Issue weekly cost reports. This will include all orders placed, materials expected, and labour levels.
- Issue internal weekly progress report rolled up from project supervisors report. This will highlight progress percentage complete based on WBS codes and any concerns. It should also highlight any risk elements within the control of Mercury, eg: late deliveries.
- Issue external weekly progress report, to the project manager, highlighting areas not available, delays, shortage of design, third party hold ups and percentage complete.
- Schedule material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule. Track deliveries.
- Maintain a weekly project photographic diary
- All other duties associated with the role.
For more information, please contact Eanna OBrien on 021-2066078 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com