Mechanical Engineer – Denmark
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by its client in recruiting a Mechanical Engineer for a large project in Denmark. This is a permanent position working directly for a large international M&E contractor who are currently working on both significant sized Data Centre and Pharmaceutical projects in the Denmark region.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary along with a European package.
- Implementation of the design and coordination of mechanical building services.
- Management of the Design Process from Concept through to Construction stage
- Preparation of reports and front end studies
- Detail Design of Mechanical Building Services
- Coordination of Mechanical Services with other trades
- Working with Quality Control Systems
- Execution of Design Reviews
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Previous AutoCAD experience
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self motivating and able to work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and anticipate any problems
- 2-5 years experience working in engineering role
Please contact Darren OKeeffe on 085 8665682 or email your CV to email@example.com
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.