AA Euro Recruitment Group
Mechanical Engineer Limerick, Ireland
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by its client in recruiting a Mechanical Engineer for a pharmaceutical project based in Limerick,
- To support the engineering requirements through managing & Liaising with Key Project Stakeholders (Client design team, Main contractor, Suppliers, Sub-contractors, etc).
- Familiarisation of Design/IFC specifications and drawings to fully understand the scope of the Project works.
- Familiarisation with the Project schedule and ensuring engineering activities do not impact on same
- Management of the technical submittals, approvals
- Ensure works are installed in accordance with project specifications and to the Project QA plan (for e.g. pre-agreed benchmarking).
- Liaising with sub-contractors and ensuring adequate information flow to ensure works progress in line with the project schedule
- Attending weekly meetings
- Evaluate and promote the use of new engineering practices and processes to enhance delivery time of the project.
- Preparation and agreeing project completion criteria and close out documents.
- Preparing sub-contract and supplier tender packages in conjunction with Project QS.
- Manage the work packs process from development, implementation and handover
- Manage BIM priorities i.e. isometrics generation and release
- 5+ years experience working with a recognised Mechanical/Electrical contractor(semiconductor, pharma, data centre experience advantageous)
- Excellent organizational and project planning skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills
- Good knowledge piping/mechanical pipework
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
For more information on this role, please contact Martha Brackett on +353 85 862 1731 or email email@example.com