Mechanical Fire Protection Manager
AA Euro Recruitment Group
AA Euro Group has been retained by one of the biggest Irish construction companies to recruit Mechanical Fire Protection Manager for a large project in Dublin
Both contracting and permanent employment opportunities available.
- Manage the installation fire protection sprinkler systems
- Manage the installation of fire detection systems
- Management of Site QA in conjunction with the Mechanical Construction Manager including set up, management and close out of file.
- Assist with the management of all costs associated with your package(Fire protection)
- Management of all day to day on site operations
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Assist the Management Team in resolving any significant technical issues that cannot be resolved on site.
- Close out of all project items including O&M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, all with the support of the Mechanical Construction Manager.
- Third level diploma / degree in Mechanical/Building Services Engineering or or strong Mechanical trade background.
- 5+ Years in a similar role
- Fire protection & fire systems experience
- Experience of client, vendor & contractor interaction & management,
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team,
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy,
If you would like any further information on this position please contact Martha Brackett on +353 85 862 1731 or email [email protected]