Mechanical Lead – Frankfurt
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Irelands leading contractors to recruit a Mechanical Lead to join their team on a large project in Frankfurt.
This a great opportunity working with an internationally established contractor working on a substantial sized Data Centre Project in Frankfurt.
The successful candidate will achieve a generous salary for this role and full relocation package for this role.
- Ensure the design management process is followed, by either taking on the role directly or appointing an individual responsible for this role.
- Ensure the Commissioning lead process is followed, by either taking on the role directly or appointing an individual responsible for this role.
- On-going monitoring of the project engineering process to ensure compliance and mentoring of the project engineers when required.
- Structured mentoring of the graduate engineers in line with plan agreed with Engineering Manager.
- Assist BUL in resolving any significant technical issues that cannot be resolved on site.
- Monthly progress reporting to the BUL and Engineering Manager.
- Assist BUL with recruiting of and appointing engineering support to individual projects.
- Technical review of Tenders when required, manage outsourcing of review on larger tenders.
- Attend Tender Interviews as required to promote technical capabilities.
- Highlight emerging technologies and technically and technically access innovative suggestions in the region.
- Degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- A minimum of 8 Years site experience
- The ability to work on your own initiative and to manage inputs from a range of specialist suppliers and in-house staff
- Knowledge of client, vendor & contractor interaction & management
- Understanding of Hevacomp, AutoCAD and MS Office Suite Software
- Positive, a good communicator with the capability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
If you would like any more information on this role please contact Darren OKeeffe on 085 866 5682 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org