Mechanical Package Manager
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive recruitment has been retained by a leading multinational engineering services provider to recruit a Mechanical Package Manager for a large scale Data Center project in Amsterdam.
Competitive salary and full relocation package on offer
- Management of Site QA, specifically with regards to the Mechanical package including set up, management and close out of file
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with the Project team, consulting Engineer and Client requirements
- Management of all costs associated with Project
- Management of all day to day site operations
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that there is a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractor.
- Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Close out of all project items including Final Account, O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Material and Plant re-locations, Project Plan all with the support of the site project manager
- Upload to the project Filekey system, with the support of the project QS, internal weekly progress report rolled up from project supervisors report. This will highlight progress percentage complete based on WBS codes and any concerns. It should also highlight any risk elements within the control of the organisation, eg: late deliveries.
- Issue internal weekly progress report, to the Project Manager, highlighting areas not available, and delays, shortage of design, third party hold ups and percentage. This will be rolled up into the external Project report.
- Ensure all Sub-contractor documentation including safety documentation is maintained up to date and filed for future reference.
- Close out of all project items including Final Account, O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Material and Plant re-locations, Project Plan all with the Support of your Project team.
- Issue weekly safety stats & project labour projections.
- Develop and implement company procedures with your team.
- Ensure change management is handled correctly (Cost & Programme).
- A trade background with a third level qualification
- Proven record of co-ordinating on projects
- Knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Ability to drive a large-scale project
Please contact Darren OKeeffe on +353 85 866 5682 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org