Mechanical Piping Lead
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Mechanical Piping Lead Croatia
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by its client to recruit a Piping Lead for a large Pharmaceutical project in Croatia,
- Management of Site Safety.
- Management of Site QA in conjunction with the Mechanical Construction Manager including set up, management and close out of file.
- Assist with the management of all costs associated with piping including:
- Management of all day to day on site operations
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels.
- Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Close out of all project items including O&M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, all with the support of the Mechanical Construction Manager.
- Implement a weekly look ahead ensuring co-ordination with other trades.
- Issue internal weekly progress report.
- Schedule & Track material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule.
- All other duties associated with this role.
- An engineering qualification or strong mechanical (Piping) trade background.
- Strong spoken English.
- Proven record of co-ordinating and managing large pharmaceutical projects
- Knowledge of welding standards, documentation and standards,
- A minimum of 5 years in similar role.
Please contact Martha Brackett for more information on email@example.com or +353 85 862-1731