Mechanical Process Supervisor
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Mechanical Process Supervisor Denmark
Euro Executive Recruitment is working with a leading Irish General Contractor to recruit a craft qualified Mechanical Process Supervisor for a pharmaceutical project in Denmark. This is a permanent role working on a significant sized pharmaceutical project you`ll be mainly responsible for overseeing the overall operational processes of a department and ensuring that the team members adhere to the highest quality standards and efficiency.
Competitive salary package on offer including flights, accommodation, transport and subsistence allowance.
- Offer engineering support to Engineering Teams.
- Develop and test mechanical components, equipment and machinery.
- Handle fabrication, operation, installation and repair of mechanical products.
- Diagnose and drive material loss corrective actions in manufacturing process.
- Define maintenance program to enhance key plant equipments throughput.
- Determine production issues and document solutions.
- Drive EHS compliance and safe workplace culture.
- Ensure production efficiency and achievement goals.
- Manage time and resources by working out in two different manufacturing locations.
- Resolve and execute manufacturing process solutions.
- Coordinate activities through Statistical Process Control methodology.
- Read system layouts, draw and prepare schematics with AutoCad.
- Create design of experiments for manufacturing process changes.
- Craft qualified with 5+ years experience in a supervisory role with a process/mechanical contractor.
- Excellent craft/subcontractor management skills required, experience in pharma preferred.
- Strong spoken English
- Flexible to travel
- Proven record of co-ordinating and managing large projects
Please contact Jakub Korbecki on +48539603657 or email your CV to email@example.com