Mechanical Project Manager – Limerick
AA Euro Recruitment Group
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading Irish Services Contractor, who are seeking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Project Manager to cover Projects in the Munster region in particular Limerick and Cork.
The position will report directly to the Regional Directors and work closely with the estimating department and project delivery teams.
The role shall be office and site based, will involve providing for overall management of projects from tender handover to final commissioning and client handover. The successful candidate shall work with the overall team, comprising direct hires and specialist subcontractors.
- Project engineering submissions and value engineering
- Project scheduling and progress reporting and resource deployment.
- Project procurement and materials management.
- Project build review and interaction with co-contractors.
- Project commercial management, cost control and cost recovery for contract and variation works.
- Procurement of follow on work orders.
- Ensuring client satisfaction.
- Honours Degree Qualification in Project Management / Engineering / Quantity Surveying.
- Up to 7 years post qualification experience in the industrial construction sector.
- Strong mechanical background
- Strong commercial management background.
- Construction and site management experience in the mechanical services and related sector.
- Pharmaceutical project experience would be advantageous
- Excellent presentation & IT skills.
- A positive attitude with a passion to succeed.
- Must be a positive player on the management team.
For more information on this role, please contact Darren O`Keeffe on 085 866 5682, or email your CV in confidence to [email protected]